BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Koda-Woda Bear



So some know him, others fear him, or maybe you've never heard of him... It's my Koda! AKA my puppy, he's a pure bread mutt! Boarder Collie, Dachshund, Chihuahua mix to be exact. He's just about 8 months old and I love him to pieces! Nathan brought him home on our 1 month anniversary when he was a wee 5 weeks old. Since then he just keeps growing and always has a silly new personality trate. He loves to cuddle play with toys or bottle caps haha, going "bub-bye", and playing soccer (of course!) but also isn't very nice to everyone :( He goes crazy when he meets new people and sometimes trying to bite people! This makes me so sad because he is so nice at home and I would love to take him to soccer games without him going so crazy. So Nathan and I have signed him up for puppy classes! We went to the first one on Wed but you didn't bring your dogs to that one, so he will start attending this Wed and I'm so excited to see what he can learn and hopefully help him to be nice! Right now Koda is my baby, my camera is always full of his silliness and I miss him when I have to go to work. He's is surely a one of a kind in many ways!

0 comments: