BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pregnant?!

So at the request of Nathan's sister (Melissa) I have decided to start a blog! I have no idea what I'm doing, but I hope it will be fun.
And yes that is crazy, but right, I'm pregnant! I can't believe it! It's so many emotions all at once I don't even know what to do! So as everyone has been asking... No it wasn't planned, but it couldn't have come at a better time, seeing as I'm due 3days after my older sister is! We are so thrilled that we get to enjoy this together. So I am 5 weeks as of today (Feb 21), and will be due Oct 25!! My only concern is I DO NOT want a Halloween baby! Probably silly of me but I would just perfer it that way.
Also Nathan and I already believe it's a boy for whatever reason. Not that we just want a boy, either way we are fine, but what do I do with a boy?! I only know what to do with girls! haha oh well we still have lots of time before then. So I'm feeling pretty good. Tired of course, can't eat much in the mornings, and having to go potty lots are about all of my symptoms so far. I can only hope that's as bad as it's going to get in my 1st trimester haha right...

2 comments:

M'lisa and Mark said...

Yay!!! Don't worry there is hope- that is about how my first trimester went :) I was afraid Aubri would be a thanksgiving baby!! Ahh I'm so excited! That is awesome you and your sis get to go thru the joys together!! So excited for you!! Its the best way it could happen- things will fall into place :) Love you guys!! Yay for a blog!

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you guys. You both are going to be such great parents. I want to move back more than ever now, I don't want to miss anymore of my nieces growing up without me. Love you both so much, Shantel